Wednesday, April 18, 2018

EQ for ESL

The April issues of both ESL magazine have some interesting, helpful articles. So I thought I'd organize them together into a ppt. I was working on it in the classroom during break time and the students seem pretty interested and curious, which is encouraging.

So far I begin with explaining the difference and importance of IQ and EQ, why EQ is more important and what are the behaviors of someone with high or low EQ. I also present ways we can all improve our EQ.

Some of the themes I made, based on the magazine material are Empathy, Stress Managment, Relationships, Gratitude and Time Managment. It's also an opportunity to present Tapping.

This week we are finishing our adjectives and will have a class to focus on the ESL magazines and EQ My presentation very much a work in progress, so I will be editing this and inserting my teachers' feedback.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment