Tuesday, March 3, 2015

UPDATE: New Teaching Job

 I left my full time teaching position in Chung Dau after a semester. It was just too much work, stress, and it was affecting my quality of life. I was teaching 10+ Junior High, plus elementary school and kindy, about 27, 40 minute classes a week. It was exhausting. (Read, "Blissfully Unemployed").

Now I am just working part time in the mornings for Canadian owned Maple Leaf, which is just down the road from me. My K3 kids are in Yellow Bear Class. I am also doing some private tutoring on the side, to a lovely family in my neighborhood, 2 kids, twice a week.

I am hope I can find some more hours as I am taking half a cut in income at the moment. Because I have more time in the afternoons,  I have started volunteering with taking care of the babies at Home of God's Love Orphanage up by Mei Hua Lake. They are so precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment